Monday, October 20, 2008

Playing the Election Glad Game

When things start getting ugly, there's no better game than the Glad Game. I'm betting that someone's going to win and someone's going to lose. So, instead of spending the next four to eight years complaining, we should start thinking about who we are not voting for and try to play the Glad Game. Neither candidate is pure evil. There are good things about all four people involved and their families. Think of those things so that if your vote doesn't happen to lead to a victory, we can still find a way to get through it.

2 comments:

RoniZee said...

Seriously. I wish everyone would play the Glad Game and quit acting like the other "team" is made up of devils. Sheesh.

PS. I have not heard the term "Glad Game" since probably 1985.

Sit-N-Chat said...

Hi, I came her via Googling Blogs Near Haskell. Am glad to meet anyone who loves Beth Moore. I'll visit your blog again.