Wednesday, January 23, 2008

God

I love God. I totally believe in him, his love, his grace, his mercy and his desire for everyone to live with him in heaven. Because I believe he loves everybody, I won't say what I want to about this church and their desire to picket Heath Ledger's funeral. I linked this site because I didn't want to traffic anyone to their actual website. It is a sad day when this is how "christians" show God to other people. That isn't the God I believe in. Let's pray that the people that are a part of this church will soon know that God even loves people that pretend to be gay. And though there is a hint of sarcasm in that, I believe it to be true.

Let's also remember that just because someone is a good actor, it doesn't make their death any more tragic than the thousands of other lives that ended yesterday. Every life is important.

3 comments:

Mauri said...

Preach it, sister! Couldn't agree more.

Jaime Goff said...

Well said, Jenny. I appreciate your grace-filled comments. I'm not sure I could have been as merciful.

Jaime Goff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.