Monday, January 14, 2008

The Magic Bullet


Like so many others I know, I've seen the infomercial for The Magic Bullet several times and at many different hours of the day. It's a treat to watch them whip up some alfredo sauce while blending 4 different types of margaritas then within 5 seconds they've also added a great chicken salad out of nowhere. It's almost unbelievable. I am now a proud Magic Bullet owner and apparently it takes practice and a little bit of Red Bull to do what they do. Still, I can get our shakes made within a few minutes. The best part is that I blend our shake right in the cup and when I am done I just rinse it out and throw it in the dishwasher. It's so simple and for only 3 payments of $19.95 it can be yours. BUT WAIT! If you call in the next five minutes........

3 comments:

Mauri said...

Glad to see you were talking about the real magic bullet. I saw the title of your post and got a little worried! : )

RoniZee said...

So what have you made so far in El Magic Bullet?

Jenny Wilkinson said...

Mauri, my blog is PG. Thank you very much.

Here's what I've made. Shakes. All different flavors. But think of all you can make. There are endless possiblities for anything that may need mixing.