Friday, January 11, 2008

Watching, Listening, Speaking

Watching. Christmas brought an answer to my 'what to watch' dilemma. Big Love Season 2, The Office Season 3, Northern Exposure Season 4, Flight of the Conchords Season 1 and Friday Night Lights Season 1. All great. For those that have forgotten, or never heard of, Northern Exposure, it is such a great show. It's not fast-paced but it is so enjoyable to watch. I love shows about quirky small towns, i.e. Gilmore Girls, Everwood, Twin Peaks, etc.

Listening. A Fine Frenzy, Sugarland's Stay, The Be Good Tanyas and Flight of the Conchords.

Speaking. I am talking about....scraping the crazy texturing off Lucy's walls (depending on lead test), Beth Moore, sending "Happy New Year" cards that will eventually turn into "Valentine" cards but hopefully not "St. Patrick's Day" cards to family a friends.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Well I will be checking my mailbox during those holiday's then see which it might be.

Priscilla said...

I really want to send out Christmas cards...which have become new year cards...which I am sure will be february cards. oh well. better sometime then never, right?